WARDAH FASHION AWARDS 2016

Hi readers! Merry Christmas and Happy new year! its been a while huh? Well I think it is a perfect time to share my story about an opportunities that I had in the past months, and one of them was being able to join a Wardah Fashion Awards 2016. This fashion awards is one of top fashion competition in the Country, and I was so grateful I was on the top 4. The top finalist presented a collection of 2 outfits in Jakarta Fashion Week. So let's talk about my collection, shall we?


My collection was called Enchanting Dark Forest, and was inspired by how in the darkness there are a beautiful things living breathing inside of it. So here are the pieces that went to runway.











Ok, I think that's it. I could talk about it more detail, but I guess the pictures already speaks itself. Love you guys
XOXO -DJS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images